Nix Lynn Ullrich
Determined, outgoing, and hardworking Editor with years of training in professional-grade software collaborating with creative Directors and Producers in an editing suite.
Able to edit in a variety of genres (Action, Comedy, Documentary) with continuity, a creative eye, and an analytical mind. Master of time and pacing; able to enhance a character’s development and flow of the overall story of a narrative film.
Eden 2016 Award - Fall of Creation - Alliance a New Era
Sabton, Band - On Tour VLOG/BTS Editor
- Films and Edits the Behind the Scenes Events and Shenanigans of the Swedish Band, Sabaton, as well as live shows, while on The North American Tour 2018.
ColorTime 2020 inc. - Online Editor/Quality Control
- Works with Broadcasting Companies to finalizes films and TV shows through their final steps of Post Production. Reviews in detail Films and TV shows to ensure good quality of Sound, Picture, Captioning, etc.
Red Nation Television Network - Editor (Intern)
- Collaborate directly with the C.E.O to create completing feature-length content designed to raise awareness and funding for Native American community in Film.
Native American Now - Editor (Intern)
- Collaborate directly with the Director and Stage Manager to create multiple episodes of a Television series show.
- Works alongside many Student Directors on low/no budget projects, including shorts, promos, & features.